lunedì 5 marzo 2012

Waiting for spring to come..

Emily is a custom made art doll that I created upon order. She is leaving my studio toward France and her outfit pretty reflects it. I feel a bit sorry when a doll leaves my studio, but it makes me so happy to know that someone will enjoy her arrival! 




Together with Emily, another art doll is leaving my studio: Mona Lisa! She has been the symbol of my art dolls since I opened the shop and now she is taking off..




They seem to be fine together in their little blue box.
Well goodbye little dolls, have a nice journey! 



Another piece of my studio left to a foreign and far land today..
I'm talking about my reproduction of Portrait of Johanna Staude.
I admit I am really affectionate to this painting, 
I really love the colours and the beautiful face of the model.
To say the truth I am fond of any work by Klimt.
Well..who isn't actually?


1 commento: